Tuesday 12 March 2019

Poetry Task

Poetry is a small meaningful story that can give you information.It can calm the mind.Me and my group did Terminology,poetry writing,black out poetry,Analysing poetry,Imagery and Self-reflection and poetry slam.

My best was the imagery and my worst was the poetry slam I love drawing and I don't like poforming.It was the poetry slam and sometimes I forget to do something.I felt very nerves and I felt like if I made a mistake I would get juged.I learnt the word Abalysing. 

I leant how to expres myself and self manigment.My favourite poem is Brydens poem the most.




Image result for poem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to grade 4s of 2020

Deer grade 4s of 2020 What I think you should be excited for in 2020 is just the year it self and be you. You will go though some changes ...